Many financial organizations provide loans for both short and long term periods. L&T Finance is one of the financial firms that provides loans on a variety of products and services around the country. The L&T Finance has made the MIflow web app available to its clients and staff. L&T Finance created this site to handle the collections made against those Finance. Here, we will provide you with all the information you want on the MIFLOW portal. Make care to read the article in LTFS MERC entirety.
LTFS MERC (MiFlow) Portal: An Overview
LTFS MERC portal is another name for the financial portal MIFLOW. One important participant in the financial industry is L&T Finance. Every year, it offers loans and other financial services to over 5 lakh Indians. The most popular financial service among L&T customers is short-term financing, sometimes referred to as microfinance.
Microfinance Collection Repository Portal is known as MIFOLW. Its gateway is another name for MIFLOW. L&T Finance provides its clients with a range of financial services, among which is microfinance. This financial service lasts between three months and two years.
|Name of the Portal
|MicroFinance Collection Repository
Features Of Miflow LTFS Platform
There are numerous features of Miflow LTFS that you can read below:
- Joint liability group: It is a short term loan for the joint liability group of women borrowers can get for establishing their business and work hard to take it on the path of success.
- Loan amount: Here you can apply for a loan up to 30,000 to 110000 as per your financial needs and the capacity of repayment.
- Loan Tenure: It gives you enough time for the loan repayment that includes 2-3 years. So, that you can plan your finances as per the given time.
- Monthly Repayment: If you feel that you can’t repay the money together on the given time then you can choose the monthly repayment option provided by the platform, where you have to pay the same amount every month like EMI.
- Collateral free loans: Here you do not have to give your valuable items to the lender and get the loan. The collateral free loans help you to manage your finances but it may cost a higher interest rate.
Key Services Offered By LTFS MERC
Below are the few services that ltfs merc offers to there customers:-
- Miflow SSC login: Miflow has a login portal where microfinance institutions can access their accounts of Miflow along with their loans, collections, payments, and other activities with complete security.
- LTFS microfinance: Microfinance institutions get expertise and support from The usl LTFS com microfinance to achieve their goal and success.
- Miflow Ltferp login: Miflow is connected to the ltferp system of L&T Finance which allows microfinance institutions to access their accounts via miflow ltferp login.
- Miflow access management: Miflow access management gives a secure way to access the platform to the microfinance institutions.
- Ltferp access management system: Itferp access management system functionality can be beneficial for Microfinance institutions.
- L&T collection app: Miflow provides a mobile application (L&T collection app) that offers an easy and efficient process of loan collection.
- SSC login L&T: The microfinance institutions are allowed to access the shared services, resources, and support provided by L&T Finance through its SSC login.
Benefits Of MERC LTFS Portal
The use of a microfinance collection repository, such as merc ltfs, has various benefits, including:
- Financial tracking has been simplified.
- Payment collection made simple by automation.
- Savings in both time and money.
- Improved cash-flow management.
- make payments quickly
- save both money and time
- Simple financial management
Process To Register At MERC LTFS
Before we get into the MERC LTFS enrollment process, we’d want to go over the registration processes for clients who are new to our platform and want to take advantage of its benefits. So, users may register on this portal by following these easy steps.
- Use your preferred “Browser” to access this website’s official webpage.
- You can also use the link https://planet.ltfs.com/LTFS/.
- Then Enter your mobile number when you get to this page.
- After you have properly reviewed and entered your phone number, you will receive an OTP.
- Users will be provided with a field to enter their OTP; make sure to enter the right information.
- You will be prompted to generate a pin on a screen after entering the OTP.
- Create a four-digit pin that you can quickly recall for use in the future as the following step.
- After these procedures are finished, just adhere to the guidelines on miflow.ltferp.com, which will entail inputting your credentials, and you are ready to start.
LTFS MERC login Process
When we access the homepage of the https://miflow.ltferp.com/ website, we see the Miflow Merc portal. There is also a ltfs merc login page for users.
Here’s How To Access The LTFS MERC Login Portal:
- Visit the official Miflow website: To begin, navigate to Miflow’s official website, https://miflow.ltferp.com/mficollections/.
- Enter the following ltfs merc login ID: If you want to use the Miflow login portal, you must now have your official login ID. If so, make advantage of it.
- Please enter your password: You must now enter the password for your Miflow MERC account.
- Please enter the domain: You will see the domain choice. Now enter the domain or leave it as lntfinsvcs.com.
- Log in by clicking the Login button: After you have completed all of this, you must click on the L&T merc login button.
Process To Apply For Loans On MERC L&T
Here is a simple and quick step to apply for a loan on MERC L&T:
- To get a loan on this platform, you need to keep your KYC documents of yours and your co-applicant with yourself.
- Check for the eligibility criteria to know whether you are eligible to get a loan or not.
- It will ask for a field verification, that you can do from your home only.
- At last, when the verification will get completed you will get the amount into your bank.
L&T MERC Document And Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria and document required in order to take loan form L&T merc ltfs:-
- To obtain a loan, you must demonstrate your monthly income.
- A bank statement may be requested.
- Documents may include a voter ID, ration cards, and an Aadhar card.
- MGNREGA cards, for example.
- You should be between the ages of 20 and 60.
- These loans are for the women who need financial help.
LTFS MERC Product Schemes For Micro Loan Customers
- Vikaas Scheme: Vikaas Plan is offered to First time L&T Finance Consumers
- Total Tenure: 24 Months
- Average Loan Amount: 30,000 INR To 40,000 INR
- Vishwas Scheme: Vishwas Scheme by L&T Finance is for customers who have submitted 12 EMIs of existing loans.
- Total Tenure: 24-33 months
- Loan Amount: 40,000 INR – 75,000 INR
- Pragati Scheme: Special Premium High-Ticket Loan offered to premium L&T Finance customers who are done with their 12 EMIs of existing loan
- Total Tenure: 36 months
- Average Loan Amount: 60,000 INR – 75,000 INR
Languages Supported By Miflow MERC Portal
The Miflow MERC Portal supports the following languages:
You may pick your favorite language on the Miflow login Portal by using the language selection option.
Rates And Charges At LTFS MERC
Here is the rates and charges applicable on loans at LTFS MERC given below:
|1% on the amount of loan + applicable taxes.
|Repayment or EMI Bounce Charges
|Last payment Interest
|Legal or Recovery Charges
|As per actuals
LTFS MERC Access Management System
L&T Finance Holdings Limited is a famous company. It is an Indian non-banking financial organization that provides a wide range of financial products and services to their customers through their product MiFlow. The product focus is on offering financial support for infrastructure projects to enhance the documentation procedure and ensure that complete required information is obtained, along with that it has also launched a web portal that allows users to manage their loans who borrow loans from L&T Finance Company.
Users can log in to their accounts in the ltfs merc access management system to access all types of required documents that are related to their microloans. Additionally, they can track EMIs of loans, view their due payments time record, and they can make online payments using this platform. Apart from these things, it allows its consumers to view their loan details like payment history and downloaded documents.
LTFS MERC Contact Information
- Customer care number for ltfs merc login is +91 18002587702
- Miflow collection address :. Plot No. 177, Vidyanagari Marg, CST road, Beindavan, Kalina Santacruz, Mumbai 400 098, India
LTFS MERC not only serves as a foundation for money access, but it also gives clients the confidence to make professional selections. To get the most out of this platform, you must first Miflow Login to access the platform’s features and advantages. Choose the one that interests you and follow the procedures outlined in this article for a smooth experience with this platform.
Notice: We don’t sponsor or advocate for any business or item. None of the businesses or goods mentioned in the article are associated with us. Use the information with permission and at your own risk.