In this article, we are going to discuss the pmayg nic in 2022 23. It is a recently launched initiative under PMAYG NIC IN that intends to provide affordable homes for rural areas.
In this piece, we’ve gone over every detail there is to know about the pmayg nic the new list for 2022, including urban and Gramin regions. It is also possible to examine the PMYAG Performance Index via the website.
An Overview Of Pmayg Nic In 2024
Pmayg nic in is a program launched by the Indian government to provide the facilities to people who have low income in rural regions. The Pmayg nic plan is a component of the “Housing for All by 2022” strategy of the present administration. In 1985, it was first made available under the name “Indira Awaas Yojana”. Moreover, Pmayg nic’s mandate has been extended to 2024. Additionally, This initiative will assist a lot of communities.
|Name of the scheme
|PMAYG NIC IN
|Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
|Scheme start date
|to provide homes to all helpless families
|Type of plan
|Central Government has run this scheme
|for all states
Features Of PMAYG NIC IN 2022 23 Scheme
The PMAYG NIC IN scheme’s key characteristics are as follows:
- Financial Assistance: The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, also known as the pmayg nic in provides financial support for constructing homes. The states in the Northeast, and select locations, the scheme offers funding of up to Rs 130,000. Additionally, for constructing homes in plain areas, the assistance extends up to Rs 120,000.
- Cost Sharing Between Center and State: The construction expenses for the building the house is divided between the central and state governments in the ratio of 60:40 basis . However, in specific regions, such as the Northeastern states, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and ammu and Kashmir, the cost-sharing ratio becomes 90:10.
- Additional assistance for restrooms: As part of the Swach Bharat Mission or any other initiative, each beneficiary would additionally need to get Rs 12,000 in assistance for the construction of restrooms.
- Advantages of employment: In addition to housing aid, the PMAYG 2021–22 plan, also known as PM Awas Yojana 2022, offers recipients 90–95 days of work under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee plan.
- Size of housing unit: Homes constructed under PMAYG NIC IN or PM Was Yojana 2022 must be at least 25 square feet in size.
Documents Required For Pmayg Nic In
The documents listed below are required for PMA-NIC. They are:
- Adhaar number
- Permission document allowing the recipient to use Aadhaar on their behalf
- beneficiary’s MGNREGA-registered work card number
- Swachh Bharat Mission beneficiary number
- details of a bank account
Process To Register On Pmayg Nic In 2022 23
In order to register on pmayg nic in 2022 23, follow the given below step :-
- STEP 1: Go to pmayg.nic.in, the official website, first.
- STEP 2: After that, Select the “Downloads” button on the webpage, then the user manual, and finally the “User Manual for PMAY-G Regis-ration” link.
- Step 3: https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/Document/PMAYG-Registratio-Manual.pdf is the direct link.
- STEP 4: After that, The PMAY-G Registration Form is displayed in this PDF file and looks like this:-
- Step 5: All candidates can apply online for PM Awas Yojana Gramin in this format only in order to receive funding for building homes in rural areas.
Process To See Pmayg Nic In Gramin Online
Candidates can take the following actions to see the pmayg nic in gramin list:
- Visit PMAY’s official website first, which may be found at pmayg.nic.in.
- Locate Awaassoft’s choice now in the homepage’s MENU area.
- After that, A drop-down menu will appear. Here, choose the Reports option.
- You will be presented with a new page. In the H section, choose the Beneficiary information for verification option.
- After that, PM Awas MIS Report is now going to open. Enter the following information here: state, district, block, village, year, etc.
- Then, after entering all the details click the submit button.
In this way you see the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list will appear on your screen.
You peruse this list attentively and see your name. Printing this PM Awas Gramin List or downloading the PM Awas Gramin List PDF are both appreciated.
Latest Update On Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAYG NIC IN) 2024
On january 5, 2024 it was updated to the people that the union government has installed a traditional Rajasthani water tank to resolve the issue of water storage in houses that are built under PMAYG NIC IN. As water storage is an issue in several areas of India, the government has the initiative to install Rajasthani water tanks that are known as Tanka, that are usually used for water storage in rural areas of rajasthan. Thus, the union government decided to use in near the houses built under the Pradhan mantri awas yojna, it will be taken under the Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee scheme for the rural areas.
Information About PMAY Gramin Subsidy Scheme 2024
- The home loan interest subsidy is available at 3 percent.
- You can get the loan from financial institutes up to Rs 70,000.
- The maximum subsidy that you can pay with EMI is Rs 38, 359.
- The maximum principal amount of the subsidy component is Rs 2 lakh.
PMAY Latest Progress Report
The latest progress report of pradhan mantri awas yojna has been released by the union government, on the 1st december 2023. The target of 2.70 crore houses, are allocated in PMAY form complete 2.95 crore. Along with this the 2.44 crore houses are sanctuary to the beneficiaries. For example, in Arunachal Pradesh there are 25441 completed targets. In chattisgarh there are 927948 and more in various states and UTs.
PM Awas Yojana Helpline
If you would like additional information about this program or if you need help with any of the procedures, you may contact the pmayg nic in 2022 technical hotline at the following number.
- Number: 1800116446
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG NIC IN) is an essential program that helps India’s rural impoverished find inexpensive homes. Moreover, It is an admirable project that promotes home development and enhances lives across the country, offering financial help, job perks, and simple online registration.